It has taken nearly a decade to bring a new and improved library to downtown Fernandina Beach. They now serve more than 33,000 patrons and are rapidly becoming the center of community activities with their new community meeting room and technology center.
Please join them for a fun evening to celebrate our new space at their grand opening gala-
FOOD FOR THOUGHT on February 4 at 6:30PM at the library.
- 11 local chefs have created dishes from their favorite book
- Amelia Island Musical Playhouse has provide actors who will perform short skits from each book.
- Music by John Springer and friends.
- Gala Signature cocktails include: Martini Olive "r" Twist, Catcher in the Rye and Tequila Mockingbird
- More than 400 book titles to purchase for the library will be available. A great opportunity to honor a friend or family member with their name inside the cover.
Tickets available at the library or at fernandinaFOL.org. They have less than $100,000 of their $2.4 million to go-please help them get over the top!
There are plenty of seats and places for mingling.
Where Community Begins
The Campaign to Improve the Fernandina Beach Library