Janelle's Time (First in the Time Series; Adult Historical Romance published by All Things That Matter Press; http://www.allthingsthatmatterpress.com
Janelle’s Time is the epic story of the great love between a New Hampshire farmer’s daughter, Janelle LeDuc, and the son of an English Duke, Richard Grayson. From her father’s death in a logging accident to barely surviving the birth of twin daughters, Janelle’s penchant for getting into ‘situations’ makes it difficult for Richard to protect her.
Unaware of Janelle’s maternal-line powers, the couple accidentally time-travels to 14th century England, meeting Richard’s ancestors, and discovering a startling truth about Richard’s aristocratic family that nearly destroys their relationship.
Will the endless obstacles life throws at them spell the end for them? Can this couple learn to love again?
Moria's Time is Cheser's new book, due out in August (Second in the Time Series; Adult Historical romance; Published by Author House; http
Janelle Grayson is distraught over a troubling vision. Old Agnes MacKendall has seen her infant daughter, Moria, as a young woman, years in the future, traveling afar to a perilous place, fraught with danger.
Janelle and her husband, Richard, are both concerned about the vision. They decide to do all they can to prepare their precious little girl for what likely lies ahead for her. It’s a future charged with risk the likes of which, for the unprepared and ordinary person, could spell certain doom.
So begins Moria’s Time—Book 2 of the TIME Series.
About the Author
- E-Mail - Dayna@DaynaLCheser.com
- Twitter - @Writers_Cafe (over 19,000 followers)
- Facebook Fan Page – Author Dayna Leigh Cheser
- LinkedIn – Dayna Leigh Cheser
- Also on Google+, and Pinterest, and other sites
- Website/Blog – www.DaynaLCheser.com (‘Posts by Dayna’ blog) – Here Cheser chronicles her writing journey and provides helpful articles on writing-related topics. Also here, ‘DIY Interviews’ where writers/authors create their own interviews, and information about the TIME Series.
- National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) - 2011 and 2012 Winner
For more information visit her website at www.DaynaLCheser.com
To purchase Janelle's Time (book 1), or to pre-order Moria's Time (book 2), please go to http://daynalcheser.com/daynas-store/