Novel in a Day – Back by Popular Demand!
Vic DiGenti is a superb instructor and offered a well-organized, interactive workshop. Great takeaway. A good session for both novice and experienced writers. –Nancy FoxWriters today face an uphill climb. The competition is fierce, the learning curve steep. There’s no magic wand, but by learning the basic techniques for crafting a novel, the beginning writer can quickly flatten the learning curve.
Novel in a Day Workshop packs a year’s worth of learning into a day-long interactive session filled with practical advice and solid instruction. For both beginning writers and more advanced pros looking for new insights, this workshop provides writers with the tools needed to craft their own novel—a novel that will grab a reader’s attention and keep them turning the pages.
Here are some of the topics covered:
- Elements of plot and structure
- Creating characters that sizzle
- Secrets of good dialogue
- Crafting strong beginnings, middles and ends
- Deciphering point of view
- Tips for self-editing
Vic is a regional director and board member of Florida Writers’ Association, a member of Florida Sisters in Crime, and Mystery Writers of America.
Advance Registration Required • Space is Limited • Reserve EarlyWhen: Saturday, June 16, 2012 from 9 AM to 4:30 PM
- Workshop starts promptly. Please come up to 30 minutes early to network and settle in.
- We’ll break for lunch. Brown bag it, or purchase lunch from any of several nearby restaurants.
Fee: $89. (Includes light refreshments)
To Register or for more information, go to: MAD about Words